The Flint was an automobile marque that was assembled by the Flint Motors Division, Flint, Michigan between 1923 and 1927. Flint Motors was a wholly-owned subsidiary of Durant Motors Company (USA). The Flint was considered an assembled car because Durant Motors used components manufactured by outside suppliers to build its automobile lines. The cars were powered by a six-cylinder Continental engine, and their body stampings were made by Budd in Philadelphia. Following financial troubles at Durant Motors, Flint was discontinued in 1927. The Flint was priced to compete with Buick, which was also assembled in Flint, Michigan.